Monday, May 18, 2009

Crazy Life

Wow! I just realized I haven't posted in a month! Let me tell ya, things are hectic and outta control around my house.

Just this morning, I've got a baby on my hip, a toddler by my side and I'm making breakfast with one hand - you mothers know what I'm talking about:) As I was putting things away and getting more things out, I realized I'd put the pop tarts in the fridge and the frozen waffles in the pantry.

My desk, well I think that's my desk, is beneath a pile of toys, baby snacks, baby wipes, diapers, bill statements, and some books. I'm pretty sure I'll find everything I've been looking for this past week if I just clean the desktop:)

So, do you all have crazy lives? Do you find that you're trying to organize, but lack of time and always being rushed prevent you? I'd take any tips you have on cutting back on clutter and simplifying your life:)

Hugs,
Jules - who is off to clean the desk

3 comments:

TabithaGibson said...

Hey Jules,

I wish I had words of wisdom for you on this subject but I don't. But it's great isn't it? :) I do try to get as much as my husband's lunch ready the night before so all I have to do is drop it in his lunch bag and go. So that's a bit of a time saver but as for the kids, it's a hard thing to do. Just when you think you have everything ready, something comes up and you practically have to start all over again.

But honestly, you are doing great. Look at you writing, SELLING, putting together a conference from a distance, blogging... you'll find the best way to work it out. I have total faith in ya.

Take care!

Tabitha Gibson
www.tabithagibson.com
Romance to captivate your heart...

Jules Bennett said...

No words are necessary:) I did decide earlier that once God creates "mommy" he needs to add at least 2 extra arms on her body.

I'm sure I'll look back one day and wonder how I did it all, but right now, I just know I don't have a choice and I'm cramming the most of my life and my family's into every moment of the day.

No time to waste on piddly things:)

Jules

Diane Craver said...

Hi Jules,
I feel so guilty bothering you now with my writing questions. You have your hands full with little ones plus tons of other things. I don't know how you found time to answer my emails.

Well,when I was sleep deprived and had a new baby, I once poured the water into the oatmeal container instead of into the pan.

Have a great weekend!