Monday, April 6, 2009

My Bucket List

Nope, I haven't seen the movie, but just the idea of it makes me think. Surely there are things I want to do/see before I die. I've decided this would be a nice discussion:) Here's my list (well, some of it) feel free to comment with a few items from your bucket;).

1. Go to Italy...anywhere. I just want to say I've been to Italy:)
2. Go to Ireland
3. Get back to NYC. I LOVED it there and I've only been once!
4. See my girls fall in love and marry the man of their dreams
5. Grow old with my husband and sit on a porch playing with our grandbabies
6. Visit a Dude Ranch (I really, really want to do this!)
7. Take off for weeks just driving with no destination in mind to see the country
8. See a lighthouse
9. See my family members saved (that should've been #1)

So, that's just a sampling of what I'd like to do before I depart. What's on your list? I'd love to hear some of your goals!

Happy Dreaming!
Jules

2 comments:

TabithaGibson said...

Huh, wow you had a lot of things on there *I* would like to do. No wonder we are so much alike. *smile*

So let's see:

1. Go to the UK (England, Scotland, Ireland, etc.)

2. Go on a cruise (of nearly any kind)

3. Go to Hawaii.

4. Be multi published enough that my husband and daughter are taken care of should something happen to me (This sounds greedy/selfish as in I want to be rich, but who doesn't? Still, I want to make sure THEY are taken care of)

5. Hope that medicine progresses enough that my daughter is able to see (This is really number one and I'd give up everything else for this to happen)

I suppose that's about it but I'm sure I'll think of more down the road. Don't we always? :)

Tabitha Gibson
www.tabithagibson.com
Romance to captivate your heart....

Jules Bennett said...

Oh, Tabitha. I'd trade MY Bucket List in exchange for little Marie's sight. She is so precious and a true beauty.

Hugs,
Jules