Sunday, May 31, 2009

Colors, Colors Everywhere!

Okay, so I need help choosing a color to paint my living room. Right now it is a seafoam green and I LOVE IT! However, I've always wanted my bathroom that color (but a tad darker) with a charcoal gray and white.

So, now that I'm completely redoing my potty room, I can't have two rooms the same shade...or similar.

See my problem:)

My trim is white, my staircase and my hardwood floors are a tad darker than an oak finish and I have two windows that let quite a bit of sunshine in. I was thinking I could go with a darker shade, but I'm afraid hubby would not be happy:)

My first thought was a plum color, but then again, I remembered hubby:) I'll take any suggestions. Oh, my dining room is dark red, my living room is a dark, chocolately brown and my bedroom is gold. So, I'm up for any other colors:)

HUGS!
Jules

2 comments:

Inactive Account said...

The color that I'm lovin' right now is robin's egg blue. I saw it on a design show and just about died. With white trim and gold accents, it was just beautiful.

Here's a line a room done in that color, though it's not the exact one I saw:

http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/sf/inspiration/more-interiors-in-robins-egg-blue-083588?image_id=115831

Jay

Jules Bennett said...

DeLyn,

That's a great idea! I'd thought of chocolate brown because I have white trim, but I have so many black and white prints in that room, that I hated to get rid of them. Robin's Egg Blue would be perfect:)

Thanks!
Jules