Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Aftermath

Yesterday was a weird experience for me. A tornado ripped through the area. Now, I was not home and I'm told it was a small tornado.

Small tornado? Oookay. Trees were uprooted, cars were flipped, and the damage to homes was unbelievable. Oh, and the power lines...let's not forget those. The power lines is the whole reason I'm posting:)

I am currently at my SIL's house because there is an entire area without power and probably won't have any until Wednesday.

Wednesday!!! YIKES!!!

My family and I went through this earlier this year with an ice storm in March. How crazy is this weather? So unpredictable.

Anyway, I'm trying to finish a proposal, turn in a completed book to my editor, and pack for RWA Nationals in DC all before Wednesday...the magical day:)

So, what's going on in your part of the world? Chaos? Excitement? Are you bored to tears? I'd like to hear it!

Hugs,
Jules

No comments: