Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring Is Coming...Is Your Body Ready?

That's the caption I put up on our screen saver at work. No, my co-workers are not amused:) But since we all complain at least once a day (usually at lunch time) about our weight, I thought I'd do a little motivating.

Unfortunately, I'm the only one that has gotten her rear in gear. I rejoined Weight Watchers 8 days ago. After having my second baby last February, I joined and lost 48 lbs. Well, after my best friend got married in June, I got lazy and have slowly gained back 25 of that.

This is unacceptable!

So, I'm back on the wagon and I'm kickin' it in gear (it meaning me:).

Is anyone else gearing up for Spring? If so, how? Are you, too, getting your body back into shape after the winter blahs? Are you just looking forward to getting into your garden? Or are you just more than ready to put winter behind you and move on into the sunshine?

Hugs,
Jules

No comments: