Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sold to Silhouette!

Can you say thrilled? I can:)

I've been working my fingers to death for the last year in an attempt to sell to Silhouette Desire...per my agent's suggestion. She was insistant that that line was perfect for me and turns out she was right!

Unfortunately, as hard as Jenn, my agent worked, she was on vacation in the Bahamas and couldn't call me. Actually, I'm not even sure she knows yet. When her boss called, she said she had no way of getting in touch with Jenn. I can't wait to talk to her about this. We've worked and worked and our teamwork has paid off!

I've already got another proposal ready to go (as soon as I do one more read-through) and she'll send it on. Keep your fingers crossed for that!

My Desire book will be out in February 2010 - don't worry, I'll remind you. Also, I'll be revamping my website so keep you eye out for something new and fresh!

So, since I'm in the mood to celebrate, I'll be giving away a sterling silver bracelet with a cute dangling heart. All you have to do is leave me a post! See how easy that is?

Huge Hugs!
Jules

21 comments:

Terri said...

Jules, what wonderful and happy news for you. I'm thrilled to hear this is going on.

Lisa F. said...

Great news for you and for all of us (your readers). I'll be glad when you can post a short excerpt.

Stacy~ said...

Major congratulations to you Jules, and yes, please do remind us of the release date :)

Deb's Book Nook said...

Big contrats Jules! I am thrilled for you and know the book will be awesome!

Please keep us updated on the progress!

Deb

Unknown said...

congrats Jules I hope your next book does well too!
please keep us posted on the release date!

Renee' said...

Congratulations Jules this is great news and I can't wait for it to come out :)

Renee'

radiantfitness said...

Wow, Jules. We are all proud of you and inspired! Can't wait for my autographed copy.

mgeorge said...

Hey Jules,
I noticed that you like a lot of the same authors I do! :-)
I'm so proud for you and your signing on with Silhouette Desire. I cannot wait to read your book.
Matha George

Jodi said...

Congratulations! Keep us posted and I can't wait to start getting some little excerpts!

Pamk said...

big congrats. glad your going big time girl.

Karin said...

Congratulations!

Jennifer Y. said...

Congrats on the sale!!!

Yvonne Lindsay said...

Jules! So thrilled to hear the news of your sale. All the best for a stellar career with Desire!

Jayne Hoogenberk said...

Jules, Come back to eHarlequin, I just posted your party thread on the Community home page!

Jayne

anne said...

Jules, What great news! Wishing you all the best. Enjoy this celebration.

ruth said...

Congratulations Jules! That is so fabulous.

diane said...

Jules, Congratulations on this great news! What a wonderful accomplishment.

alissa said...

Congratulations Jules! Great to hear your happy news.

Maxine said...

Fantastic news, Jules. I'm so pleased for you. Hope you're celebrating in style.

Jules Bennett said...

WOW! Thanks for all the congrats!

Now, for the winner of the beautiful bracelet with a heart charm is...


Stacy!

Stacy, please contact me at julesbennett@falcon1.net with your address so I can send out the bracelet!

Thanks again for all those who offered their congrats:)

Jules

Spacegirl91377 said...

Congratulations on your great news!