Sunday, December 7, 2008

Spring Cleaning!

No, this isn't an old post. I seriously cleaned the whole first floor of my house (excluding my bathroom). Wow, who knew you could pack this much junk into such a tiny cottage style home?

My poor living room took the brunt of the attack. Hubby and I pretty much tossed everything in the floor of the living room and decided what to put back and what to throw away. We used 6 of the super-sized black garbage bags and 10 thirteen gallon bags.

Now, I freely admit to being a pack rat and I'm sure one day I'll want something that got the boot, but I gotta tell ya, my house is looking pretty spiffy right now:) It's a nice feeling - even though I'm wiped out.

I can't wait 'til the girls come home and demolish it again, but at least there's less stuff to toss about. Right?

So, do any of you get in those silly, all day cleaning moods? I wish that burst of energy would come more often and then it wouldn't take as long.

Well, 'til next time, happy cleaning!

Jules

2 comments:

Tara Pammi said...

Hi Jules,


Coming out of lurking to say congrats on your sale to Desire.

Sorry it's a bit late. :-)

Jules Bennett said...

Thanks Sri! I'm really excited!

Jules