Monday, August 11, 2008

Some People...

We took my daughter to the zoo this past Friday for her 3rd birthday. We couldn't have asked for more beautiful weather. The sun was shining, a soft breeze joined us for the day and the humidity was low...which makes for a good hair day:)

So, back to the people I referred to. As we were walking in, there was a lady in front of us pushing her kids in a two-seater stroller. She wore one of those ruffled sundress that hits just below the tush. Well, remember that nice breeze I mentioned? Yeah, you guessed it, everyone walking behind her got a show. The dress blew halfway up her back SEVERAL times and she DID NOTHING to stop it. She didn't try to hold it down, she just kept walking as if her backside wasn't hanging out on display.

After this showing, we went into the aquarium. My daughter is standing at the glass taking in all the colorful fish. She's amazed and turns to go get my hubby who is standing back with the stroller. Some man trips over her, knocks her down, glances over his shoulder to see what happened AND KEPT WALKING! Granted, my daughter walked in front of him, but he didn't apologize or see if she was okay. Grrr.....

I guess it takes all kinds to make the world go 'round. Actually, I love people watching (refer to the lady in the dress:) but when people are downright rude, that's a bit ridiculous.

So, do you all have any stories regarding strangers? Rude people, strange people, careless people? Anything? Let's hear it!

Hugs,
Jules

No comments: