Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm So Happy!

As you know my first romantic suspense was released last week from Samhain Publishing. Naked Vengeance was my absolute favorite book to write. There's secrets, dark pasts, revenge, and so many twists, you'll be pleasantly surprised!

Here are just a few of the reviews:

Within the pages of NAKED VENGEANCE is a great suspense thriller that will shock you at the end. I was bewildered by the “whodunit” character. I never saw it coming. Sophia Rae does a great job drawing her readers in right from the beginning with her appealing characters and a thick plot that will have you turning the pages quickly.
~Billie Jo - Romance Junkies 4.5 stars

This is my first book by this author, and I am excited to say I’ve found another great storyteller.
~Lisa Freeman - The Romance Studio 4 Hearts

Need more inspiration to read Naked Vengeance? Check out my book trailer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UbD_KgrmDc

Check it out and let me know what you think!

No comments: