Monday, June 16, 2008

WIN A SONY E-READER!

That's right! You can win a Sony e-reader! Who wouldn't want that great gift?

Here are the very important details:

The Wild Rose Press is giving away SONY eReader!
All this summer (June 11 – August 31), every time you purchase a title by any of these sponsoring authors (see list below), you will be eligible to enter our drawing to win a SONY eReader.

The drawing will be held on Tuesday evening, September 2, 2008 at our weekly chat (9:00 p.m. eastern). (You do not need to be present in the chat room to win).
When you purchase any title from these authors simply email your order number to:
SONYREADER@thewildrosepress.com
This e-mail address is protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it. Make sure you have a current email address and/or include your contact information so we can find you if you win.

You may enter as many times this summer as you wish. If you purchase more than one title in the same order, feel free to send two emails and include the order twice. The Wild Rose Press will verify that you did indeed purchase more than one title.

The following are the sponsoring authors for this wonderful contest. Please look for their author information on our web site and enjoy some fabulous reads this summer from these participating authors:
Jules Bennett (moi!)
Donna L. Bolk
Laurel Bradley
Rachel Brimble
Pam Champagne
Lynda Coker
Christine Columbus
Sandra Cormier
Amy Corwin
Sharon Cullen
Donna Dalton
K.M. Daughters
Debbie Doggett
CarolAnn Erhardt
Valerie Everhart
Cindy Green
Kathleen Grieve
Larry Hammersley
Stacy Dawn
Sharon Horton
Tara Haff
Anna Kathryn Lanier
Marly Mathews
Nicole McCaffrey
Devin McKee
Sandy Wickersham McWhorter
Donna Michaels
Stacey Joy Netzel
AnneMarie Novark
Cindy Spencer Pape
PL Parker
Katie Reus
Jane Richardson
Jennifer Robins
Donna Marie Rogers
Emma Sanders
Kathleen Scott
Robin Shope
Misty Simon
Carol A. Spradling
Debra St. John
Lily Stone
Browyn Storm
Beth Trissel
Leanne Tyler
Brenda Weaver
Nita Wick
Teri Wilson

Good luck!

*No purchase necessary to win the SONY eReader. If you do not purchase a title, you may enter the contest by mailing a post card to The Wild Rose Press, Sony eReader Contest, P.O. Box 708, Adams Basin, NY 14410. Please include your name, email and contact information. In addition, you must write down three titles from any of the participating authors. Postcard entrants will be added to the names of email entrants and a winning entry will be drawn on September 2, 2008.

2 comments:

tara said...

socHey Jules!!!
Waving like a crazy lady!! LOL
Thank you for the very hip and cool bookmarks!! LOVE EM'!!

Not to much to say on the e-reader other than I WANT IT!! LOL

But really I just wanted to comment that I did not even realize you had a blog**or did I??* At this point I am not sure!! LOL
Now I am reading and laughing my butt off about the swimsuit!! PULEZZZZ a size 8/10!! Girl, that is still a small size no matter which way you look at it! I have declared **if you can buy it in the normal gals section of the store*** the small sizes!!!
I only have a few more to go!! Dream for me would be 8/10 but reality would be 16 and if I am lucky a 12/14. Right now I will admit I am a hefty 20 but I feel really good considering I was a 26!!
Jules, I think you are a doll and I admire your drive to work with what you are given!! You will make it down to your bbw (before baby weight)before you know it!! Sorry my post is so long** I just wanted to respond to everything at once!!
Keep at it!!
Hugs**
Tara

Jules Bennett said...

Hey, Tara! I'll give you some inspiration for the weight. My mother (would kill me for telling this) but she used to be an 18. She prayed just to get into the small section at Lane Bryant. Well, after my father had a heart attack, that scared her. Since they were both overweight, she put them both on a diet - or a life changing plan:)

Anyway, she is now in a 6 and my father lost 70 lbs! They've kept it off for almost 3 years!

So glad you liked the bookmarks:) I LOVED them!

As for the blog, it's new, so you didn't miss too much.

HUGS!