Monday, January 19, 2009

BELLY DANCING!

I've lost my mind. I don't know what was running through my head when I decided to start belly dancing. But, now that I've done it twice, I LOVE IT!

Several months ago I started kick-boxing and I really, really enjoy that. It's a great way to vent:) But, belly dancing is so graceful and smooth...quite relaxing.

My hubby probably thinks I'm having some mid-life crisis when I mention new ventures, but I tell him they are all for research:) Honestly, I'm just having a blast!

Have you ever tried belly-dancing? I assure you, you may feel silly at first, but you will become HOOKED!

Let me know if you've done it or if you've tried any new exciting thing in your life!

Hugs,
Jules

4 comments:

sonya said...

I took Belly Dancing for a couple of years; until my job changed and I could no longer afford it. I missed it tremendously. I glad you are enjoying it.

Jules Bennett said...

Sonya,

I'm so sorry you had to stop. Perhaps you could get a DVD and do it at home? It's a thought. And, if you love it that much, you'd find the extra time to fit it in...trust me:)

Thanks for stopping by!
Jules

Laura J. said...

Jules that sounds like fun. I'm actually a clogger also tons of fun and very addicting. As for new skills, I'm going to try out knitting. I need to figure out when I can fit in some classes (only way I'm going to learn) but I can't wait to try.

Tabitha said...

Jules,

You should talk to Lissa Beck. She's been doing it for a few years now and is even an instructor where she takes classes as well. Have fun with it!